The pco.dimax S series provides super slow motion with high resolutions for a variety of applications. The model S delivers exciting frame rates in combination with high light sensitivity and high dynamic range.
The image data can be transferred via Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 or Camera Link interface. A diversity of trigger and synchronization possibilities makes the pco.dimax a real multi-tool.
Airbag- or material testing, flow and velocity analysis, quality control or impact studies – pco.dimax S cameras are flexible in their performance for use in different applications.
- 4467 fps @ full resolution 1008 x 1008 pixel
- excellent image and color quality
- 12 bit dynamic range
- no additional black reference calibration required
- 18 or 36 GB inbuilt image memory
- exposure time range 1.5 µs – 40 ms
- multiple trigger options
- master-slave camera synchronisation (up to 5 cameras)
- IRIG B timecode function
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, GigE/USB 2.0, CameraLink
pco.camware 4 is an application-oriented camera control software allowing for:
- controlling multiple cameras
- clear arrangement and ease of use
- storable and reloadable camera and test settings
- burned-in time stamp with editable text
- low light preview function
- fluent live images of all cameras
- easy playback and video export of recorded sequences