FalCon QuickView provides both, quick creation of image sequence files, as well as convenient viewing with the use of a sequence and measurement data viewer. It also supports Ethernet control of high-speed video cameras. With FalCon QuickView, the camera preparation, image download and image processing functions can be automated as much as possible.
For more info, view datasheet.
- Control high-speed cameras and download images with ImagerControl Basic
- Optimize sequence pictures (white balance, gamma, contrast, sharpening, saturation …)
- Create and compress AVI files (multi AVIs with one mouse click!)
- Insert texts, time values and own logos in AVIs
- Playback AVIs in extensive modes (selectable size and speed, continuous replay or control via slider…)
- Get an overview by a film strip and copy pictures or diagrams into the clipboard
- Display measurement channels in flexible diagrams
- Synchronize AVI files and measurement graphs via master panel
- Convert AVIs or single images into different file formats applying post-processing
- PictureView: Viewer for picture series and videos incl. navigation tree, thumbnails, print templates and file format conversion
- Movie steadiness control Tracking-Plugin (MovXact is required)