Our crash and sled test facilities are supplied by Additium Technologies, S.L. Additium Technologies, S.L. is a young company formed by a highly experienced team. The passionate professionals working at Additium will add the value of the experience and know-how to face even the most demanding tests system requirements….
Crash Simulation Sleds
The Crash Simulation Test system is a direct catapult able to propel the guided specimen platform (sled) up to the programmed speed, and decelerate it according to the regulation required impact curves.
Propulsion can be selected between bungee cords or electric drive. Deceleration can be selected between polyurethane tubes or bending bar barrier.
- Cost effective solution for homologation and COP tests
- Modular, upgradable system
- High speed accuracy: pulses predictable and repeatable
- User friendly software
- Pre-brake option
- Turn-key supply, including civil work definition & supervisión
- Integration of auxiliary equipment (DAS, high speed video, lighting, …)
Full Scale Crash Test Facilities
Additium designs state-of-the-art Full Scale Crash Test Facilities to perform different type of tests:
⦿ Side impact
⦿ Rear impact
⦿ Car to Car impact with different angles
⦿ Low speed / Bumper impact
⦿ Oblique test
⦿ Small overlap test
⦿ Rollover test:
– Soil / Curb trip
– Cork Screw
⦿ Integrated Safety Test: Passive & Active